Wilmott-IT Services - Central Coast based Business IT Systems Management.
AusWebHost - Australia Based Web Hosting Provider. Offering Web Hosting, Dedicated Servers and other Hosted Services including Hosted Email
myTravelBlog - Create your own travel blog for free today! Link to Facebook to automatically update your status and photos everytime you submit a story!

Monday, October 25, 2010

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in

I was trying to install Kunena, a Joomla forum extension when I ran into this little issue.

Turned out I was missing php-xml from my installation.

So I ran

yum install php-xml
and then
service httpd restart

And continued the installation successfully! :)

I'll leave this here in case anyone has a similar error

1 comment:

tuba said...

Thank you helped a lot. Now my site working I also needed xml to run and I was getting a blank page for flashchat.

Engadget

Hack a Day

Slashdot

IntoMobile » Android

Techmeme

Koen's blog

Interesting Blogs